The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) under the project “Market Entry into Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency for the Productive Sector in Ghana” provides a great opportunity for information sharing, networking and knowledge exchange and sharing of experiences in renewable energy and energy efficiency (RE/EE) at WACEE 2019.
During the 3-day conference and exhibition, GIZ’s team of RE and EE experts will be available for consultation on a wide range of RE/EE topics in the specially designed B2B matchmaking session. The event presents an ideal opportunity to participate in pre-arranged meetings with stakeholders in public and private sectors including service providers, regulators, utility providers and commercial and industrial consumers of electricity.
The B2B participants will have a personalized service which gives the opportunity to make the right connections to the most relevant stakeholders in the RE/EE sector coming from Germany, Ghana and the rest of the West African subregion.
Participation is FREE OF CHARGE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO SPECIFIC TOPICS. Topics include:
- Business assistance for existing and prospective investors in the RE/EE
- General inquiries about the power sector of Ghana
- Regulatory and policy issues
- Finding new commercial and technical partners
- Developing and strengthening business relationships
- Exchanging experiences with international business partners
- Getting to know key players in research and development
- Knowledge on the electricity market in Ghana,
- Meeting members of the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI)
Please, complete the form below to book your free slot at the B2B matchmaking session and meet stakeholders from the aforementioned segments.
You will receive a notification from us confirming your chosen time and topic for discussion.
Venue: Accra International Conference Center