Showcase your products/services to a larger audience!
This is an open call for proposals for official side events that will be organized during the West African Clean Energy and Environment Trade fair and Conference on 19 - 21 October 2022.
The Side events will be held in-person, hybrid or virtually during WACEE’22 from 19 - 21 October 2022. Each event will have a maximum duration of 60 minutes and is to be independently organized by the partner organizations.
Side events can be structured in a variety of ways, for example: panel discussions, masterclasses, workshops, open-air activities or any other creative project that can support the WACEE theme: “Catalyzing Sustainable Investments” as well as the three focus areas of Circular Economy, Water and Clean Energy.
Seats AvailableHurry up! Reserve your slot
What you stand to gain
- Visibility for your organization and brand.
- Large international audience and platform.
- Promotion of your brand and products on all WACEE marketing platforms.
- Networking opportunity (B2B, B2C).
- Exposure to international trade fairs.
- All in-person side events will be held at the Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos – Nigeria.
- Virtual side events will be hosted on the WACEE’22 virtual event platform.