We extend our gratitude to everyone who has played a part in the accomplishment of our events!
– First physical WACEE in Nigeria as well as second WACEE organized by the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria.
– The 10th edition of the West African Clean Energy and Environment (WACEE ’22) Trade Fair and Conference, held in Lagos, Nigeria from 19th-21st October brought together exhibitors, attendees, and experts in worldwide technology from a variety of industries.
– This three-day conference agenda featured innovations and services tailored to the Nigerian and West African markets with over 60 top- level speakers, 58 exhibitors and a 1000+ participants.
– Second virtual edition of WACEE, organized by the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana.
– The 2021 edition was a two-day online conference that brought together specialists from around the globe to foster policy and business debates on trending subjects in the focus sectors of WACEE.
– A session was created to highlight the creativity of selected startups working in the field of circular economy.
– This year’s WACEE’21 run under the theme “Upscaling green markets virtually” hosted 26 live sessions including some that run concurrently.
– Over 80 top-level speakers joined in the separate sessions at different times from different locations. WACEE’21 was well attended by 600 participants from 39 countries and also included a virtual exhibition from 36 companies. Over the course of the 2-day event, there were 889 conference visits and 1305 exhibition booth visits.
– First virtual WACEE (due to the Covid pandemic) organized by the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria
– The 8th edition of WACEE was slated for the 1st – 2nd of September 2020. The outbreak of the novel coronavirus and its consequent restrictions on public gathering forced the event to be held virtually, eWACEE’ 20, which featured 40 live sessions between the 1st and 4th of September over 3 concurrent live tracks daily.
– These sessions featured over 125 speakers, 36 virtual booths and 1772 exhibition visits.
– eWACCE was truly a dynamic and inclusive global event stretching beyond the limits of local, national, regional, and international barriers.
– WACEE’19 took place from the 6th-8th of November at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) in the heart of Accra.
– WACEE’19 highlighted current trends and possibilities in renewable energy, energy efficiency, water and wastewater management, and circular economy.
– Introduction of interactive “WACEE stages,” and “WACEE Challenge.”
– WACEE’19 trade fair once again featured an official “Made in Germany” pavilion and an Austrian pavilion.
– This 3 day conference captured 2000+ participants with 60 exhibitors and 80 top-level speakers alongside 5 side events happening concurrently over the entire conference.
– The 6th West African Clean Energy and Environment (WACEE’ 17) kicked off from the 7th – 9th of November at the Accra International Conference Center (AICC) under the theme dubbed “Renewable Energy and Environmental Technologies Context of Sustainable Development: Future Challenges and Directions”.
– WACEE’17 hosted 23 prominent speakers and an audience of leaders in policy and economics deliberating on critical issues at the top Level with over 40 exhibitors from 5 countries and 1129 visitors.
– WACEE’16 was held from 13th – 15th September at the Accra International Conference Center (AICC).
– This trade fair and conference underlined the importance of clean energy and environmental technology for Ghana and West Africa.
– This event brought together prominent speakers from politics, businesses, 1022 visitors and 40+ exhibitors at a 3-day conference programme under the motto “Towards Cleaner Energy and Environment: Bridging the gap between policy and socio-Economic growth”.
– The 3rd edition of the West African Clean Energy and Environment underlined the importance of smart solutions in clean energy and environmental technology for Ghana and West Africa.
– WACEE’15 was held from 3rd – 5th November at the Accra International Conference Center.
– This trade fair was accompanied by an action packed 3-day conference programme in which top level speakers and exhibitors touched on three ways to ease ‘Dumsor’ for Ghana.
– This year’s WACEE captured 1906 visitors and 46 exhibitors (13 German exhibitors inclusive)
– WACEE’14, saw the premiere of an official “Made in Germany” pavilion with 20 German exhibitors in addition to an information stand.
– WACEE’14 brough together 51 exhibitors from eight different countries and 70 speakers at the 3-day trade fair and conference to discuss urgent issues relating to Renewable Energy and Environment: Advancing Policy and Business Collaboration.
– Held from the 3rd – 5th of November.
– The 2nd edition of WACEE hosted 19 exhibitors
– It was held from 12th – 14th November 2013 at the Accra International Conference Center (AICC).
WACEE’13 had a focus area on fields that open up to economic opportunities in energy efficiency and renewable energy, water and wastewater treatment as well as environmental technology.
– Launch and inception of West African Clean Energy and Environment (WACEE).
– The first and official commencement of WACEE kicked off at Accra International Conference Center, Accra on the 6th of November 2012. WACEE’12 aimed at providing a platform for power providers, technology suppliers, investors, industry experts as well as political and economic decision makers to ensure a sustainable development of West Africa’s energy and environmental ecosystem. This WACEE brought together 57 exhibitors from 6 different countries with more than 60 speakers for this conference.